Friday, January 20, 2006

Mel Gibson Back "In It For the Money"

HOLLYWOOD, CA January 21 - Citing a "three-year bender", Mel Gibson has announced that he is, from now on, going balls-out for the money. According to his publicist, he is "no longer fucking around and he is ready to start killing it."

Lethal Weapon 19; Mad Max: Beyond Some Old Dusty Town and a romantic comedy named "Passion for the Almighty (Dollar)" are all in pre-production. A prequel to Conspiracy Theory is rumored to be in search of funding as well.

Mr. Gibson, moments after coming to



Mr Gibson explains: "When I was finally able to see straight, two things immediately came to my attention. One, my bank account had $750 million fucking dollars in it. Secondly, I was told - and this I don't yet believe - that I actually got a film to be made in Aramaic. Aramaic! Behold the power of the bottle, my fuckin' friends!

When told that Lethal Weapons 5 through 18 had not yet been made, Gibson gave the reporter a Wet Willie.

2 comments:

Sarah Letnes said...

I knew he couldn't have been lucid when he made that Passion movie.

sam paul said...

lol. too funny. will you invite me to Gawker Andy?